Conroe ISD will allow individuals who need to fulfill university requirements to observe teachers as they interact with students in the classroom. District procedures require these individuals to first obtain approval from the campus where he/she wants to observe. The campus must have documentation that the observations are required by the university. The Conroe ISD campus administrator will determine if the individual may observe and discuss other guidelines for the observation. If approved, the individual must bring their driver’s license on the day of the scheduled observation to have a visitor badge issued. All visitors in Conroe ISD must wear a badge when visiting on any campus. The individual must check in at the front office upon arrival to and departure from the campus.
- Individuals approved to observe may watch the classroom teacher as he/she works with individual students or groups of students. They cannot teach, nor can they interact with students.
- The observation period is not the time to look for a job. Please do not contact principals to schedule interviews, etc.
- Please avoid disturbing the learning process and/or campus procedures.
- Please demonstrate professional behavior.
- Please wear professional attire.
Conroe ISD School Directory
Click the link below to view our school directory!