To help protect the health of our staff and community, the Employee Health Fair scheduled for Saturday, January 22, 2022, will now be limited to employees who scheduled the following screenings/services:
- Biometric Wellness Screening with Quest Diagnostics
- Blood Donation with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Dental Cleaning and/or Teeth Whitening with Jet Dental
- Mammogram with The Rose or Memorial Hermann
- Ultrasound Screening with Elite Medical Imaging
No other exhibitors will be on-site, and the event will not be open to any walk-in visitors. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this change.
We look forward to seeing our employees who scheduled appointments and to hosting a full health fair again in the future. Remember, if you are ill, please stay home.
Conroe ISD has teamed up with Optum and Quest Diagnostics Health and Wellness to offer you a FREE, confidential wellness screening during our Health Fair on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at The Woodlands College Park High School. Screenings will begin at 7:00 a.m. and are limited to the first 288 participants. Only employees and spouses enrolled in a CISD UnitedHealthcare (UHC) medical plan may receive a screening.
By combining biometrics with screening results, you can assess your risk for diabetes and heart disease. Early detection can be the key to reducing those risks, so knowing your numbers is important.
Each screening takes about 15 minutes from check-in to completion and includes biometric measurements (height, weight, Body Mass Index (BMI), and blood pressure measurements) and a venipuncture blood draw. Quest Diagnostics will send you results online and by mail for HDL, LDL, total cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, and A1C. Males age 40 and older will also receive PSA results. Be sure to also share and discuss your results with your physician.
To ensure you receive a wellness screening, follow the steps below to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted on a limited basis but cannot be guaranteed.
- Visit My.QuestForHealth.com now through January 20, 2022.
- Log in to your user account.
- If you have already established an account, use the Log In area to enter your username and password and select the green Log In button. If you’ve forgotten your login information, use the username link to retrieve your username or the password link to reset your password.
- If you have never registered on the site to establish an account, use the Create Account area (green box), enter your Registration Key: ConroeISD2022 and select the Register Now Complete the screens that follow to finish the registration process (you will need your UHC Member ID number).
- Once logged in, you will arrive at the dashboard.
- In the Wellness Screening section, under Onsite Event, select the Make an Appointment button.
- Complete the screens that follow until you arrive at the Confirmation screen.
- Log off.
If you schedule an appointment, please make every effort to report for your screening. Missed appointments deny other individuals the opportunity to receive a screening, and they still result in charges to the District. If you are not able to keep your appointment, please call Quest Diagnostics toll-free at 1-844-350-4779 or send an email to Wellness@QuestDiagnostics.com. Appointments canceled after January 7, 2022, count as no-shows.
For scheduling questions or problems, contact Quest Diagnostics by email at Wellness@QuestDiagnostics.com or by phone toll-free at 1-844-350-4779, Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. and Saturday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central.
If you have questions, please contact the Conroe ISD Benefits Office by phone at 936-709-7808 or email at BenefitsOffice@conroeisd.net.
Prepare for Your Screening
Remember to fast. No food or drink except water or black coffee 9-12 hours prior to your appointment, unless otherwise advised by your physician. Drink plenty of water. If you are unable to fast, please advise a Quest Diagnostics staff member. Take all medications according to your regular schedule.
Review Your Results
You’ll receive an email when your results are available online, typically within three business days. Your printed results report will arrive in the mail two to three weeks after screening.
All information in the assessment and the results report is personal and confidential, as protected by state and federal laws. Conroe ISD will not have access to your individual results. Note: UHC receives confidential test results of all lab work for consideration of participation in UHC programs and services.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to begin your quest for better health and schedule your screening appointment today!
Conroe ISD is excited to partner with the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center at the Health Fair this year! We will be hosting a mobile blood drive where employees and their family members can donate blood. Medical technology has provided many life-saving discoveries over the years, but there is still no substitute for blood. In a medical emergency, often the most important element is the availability of blood. Blood donations can help a variety of individuals: trauma victims, surgery patients, premature babies, individuals with anemia, cancer patients, and many more.
To schedule an appointment:
- Go to https://www.commitforlife.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/340563
- Click on an available time slot.
- If you do not have a Digital Donor account, simply fill in the required fields then confirm the appointment.
- If you have a Digital Donor account, click on ‘Login here to schedule’ to log in to your account, then confirm your appointment.
For assistance or additional questions, contact Stephanie Guzman at email@example.com.
Conroe ISD is excited to offer on-site dental services by Jet Dental! Jet Dental, a professional dental team, will be coming to provide comprehensive exams, cleanings, and x-rays for all our staff, which is FREE with your PPO/PDN dental insurance! Jet Dental is not a participating provider with the Aetna DMO.
Half of adult Americans have gum disease, and as a result, are twice as likely to suffer a heart attack and three times as likely to die of a stroke. By seeing the dentist and receiving your preventive cleanings twice per year, you can improve your health and prevent long-term medical issues.
Jet Dental now offers Glo Professional, a new and improved teeth whitening system. It is the only teeth whitening product that uses both heat and light for faster, more effective, longer lasting whitening results without sensitivity. Teeth whitening only takes one hour, and costs just $199.
To schedule a dental cleaning appointment:
- Go to https://calendly.com/houstonbooking/conroe-dental-exam
- Click on an available time slot, and enter your information.
To schedule a teeth whitening appointment:
- Go to https://calendly.com/houstonwhitening/conroe-teeth-whitening
- Click on an available time slot, and enter your information.
For assistance or additional questions, email Jet Dental at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce that The Rose will provide on-site screening mammograms at the Conroe ISD Employee Health Fair, and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands will open their breast imaging center exclusively to CISD employees to be screened on the day of the health fair.
Space is limited, so schedule your screening today!
Did You Know?
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- Nearly all breast cancer is treated successfully if detected early
Who Can Be Screened at the Fair
- Women 35 years of age and older
- Women who have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Women not currently experiencing any breast symptoms or complaints
Screenings are free for members of a Conroe ISD UnitedHealthcare (UHC) medical plan. The Rose and Memorial Hermann accept a variety of medical plans, so if you are not enrolled in a Conroe ISD medical plan, please contact your insurance carrier to find out how these services are covered. Charter Kelsey-Seybold plan members can only be screened at a Kelsey-Seybold facility.
Please note: Conroe ISD UHC medical plan members have the freedom to choose any provider in the UHC network(s) affiliated with their plan to receive free routine screening mammograms at no cost, per plan criteria. If you have questions about this benefit, please call the Member Services number on the back of your ID card, or log in to your UHC website at www.myuhc.com.
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Do not wear lotions, ointments, powders, perfumes or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear two-piece clothing for your convenience and comfort.
- Please bring the following to your appointment: insurance card, photo ID, and prior mammography records, if possible.
Memorial Hermann Breast Care Center – The Woodlands
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Conroe ISD employees and their family members can receive a screening mammogram the day of the health fair at the Memorial Hermann Breast Care Center – The Woodlands at 9200 Pinecroft Drive, Suite 150, Shenandoah, TX 77380.
To schedule your appointment with Memorial Hermann Breast Care Center – The Woodlands: Click this link, then fill in your insurance information and follow the prompts to confirm your appointment time.
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Rose provides advanced breast cancer screening and diagnostic services to more than 35,000 women annually and is now the leading nonprofit breast health care organization in southeast Texas. Please visit therose.org to learn more about The Rose.
To schedule your appointment with The Rose:
- Schedule online at therose.org/mobile (enter the company code ConroeISD).
- Answer the prescreening questions and enter your personal information.
- Select your appointment time.
- Please contact The Rose at 281-464-5136 with any questions.
The first sign that you may be a candidate for a heart attack or stroke is usually a heart attack or stroke. Cancer is often not diagnosed until stage 3 or 4. So how do we fight these asymptomatic diseases, when we know that early detection can make all the difference in the world?
If you have struggled with your weight, have been a smoker, eat an unbalanced diet, are physically inactive, have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes, or if you have a family history of heart disease, stroke, or cancer, you may benefit from the Elite Medical Imaging screenings. The screening process is quick, painless, and non-invasive.
Elite Medical Imaging is pleased to offer 8 state-of-the-art ultrasound screenings to detect abnormalities before they escalate into serious health problems – all 8 tests will be offered for about $19 each for District Employees and their extended families. The total cost for all screenings is $150, which is not covered under medical insurance unless you have symptoms, but you are able to use your flexible spending account (FSA) to pay for it, if you have one. Elite also accepts other forms of payment.
Elite Medical Imaging will screen the carotid arteries and lower abdominal aorta for blockage, plaque build-up, and aneurysms. They will then screen the liver, left and right kidneys, thyroid, spleen and gallbladder for cysts, tumors, masses, unusual growths, kidney stones, and gallstones.