Skip to main content

Child Nutrition


My School Bucks will be charging a one-time Fall 2023 Program Fee of $2.50 for the first online payment made in November through December that covers the increase in operational costs to deliver the MySchoolBucks platform and related services. The Fall 2023 Program Fee is intended to help offset increased costs while continuing to provide the highest levels of technology, security, and privacy to parents and administrators using the service. The fee also helps to cover increased costs associated with their commitment to providing personal, live customer service to the staff and parents, without the school district incurring any costs.
Conroe ISD does not receive any portion of this fee.  
Cash and checks are accepted forms of payment for student lunch accounts and can be submitted directly to the kitchen staff. There are no fees associated with these forms of payment.

Mission Statement

“To support student achievement by providing exceptional meals with superior customer service to the Conroe ISD community.”

Child Nutrition Resources

Meal Prices

What Makes a Meal?

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) requires students paying the set meal price or receiving free meals to select menu components that meet the meal pattern. The meal pattern consists of FIVE components: meat/meat alternate, grain, fruit, vegetable and milk.

If the minimum number of components for each meal are not selected by the student, a la carte prices will be charged.

Child Nutrition Information Center

Department Contacts

Your Rights

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.

USDA Complaint Information