Conroe ISD Employee Health and Wellness Center
- You are responsible for completing online enrollment, even if you decline all coverage, within 31 calendar days of your date of hire. Failure to enroll within this time frame will result in forfeiture of benefits until the next open enrollment period.
- Changes are not permitted unless you experience a qualifying event and request a change of election within 31 calendar days of the event. Please review the Guidelines for Change of Electionpdf for additional information.
- Full-Time Employees: Premiums are due beginning on the first day of coverage. Therefore, a delay in enrollment may result in an increased deduction on the first paycheck following successful enrollment in order to collect any premium(s) not previously deducted. The first payroll deduction of premium(s) is determined by the Conroe ISD Pay Schedulepdf.
- Part-Time, Substitute, and Temporary Employees: Premiums are due by the 20th day of each preceding month (i.e., November premium due by October 20). If you are enrolling on or after the 20th day of the month, you must submit payment for one calendar month immediately upon completion of your enrollment. All premiums must be mailed to the District’s third party administrator. If you fail to pay the monthly premiums in a timely manner, the District will proceed with the coverage cancellation process.
- To log in to the online insurance enrollment system, you will need to use either your Conroe ISD Employee Identification Number (EIN) or your Social Security Number. Your PIN is a 6 digit sequence of the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number followed by the last 2 digits of your birth year.
- For technical assistance with the enrollment site, please call First Financial Administrators toll-free at 1-855-523-8422.
The following links require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Follow this link to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Employees have the ability to select electronic delivery of Form 1095-C through the Employee Access Center. This allows you immediate access to your form in the Employee Access Center and saves the District processing costs. Electronic forms for 2017 became available February 19, 2018.
View the Electronic Disclosure Statementpdf. Please note the IRS due date for 2017 forms is March 2, 2018.
For employees who do not consent to electronic delivery of Form 1095-C, a paper copy of the 2017 form was mailed February 20, 2018 to the address of record. Therefore, it is important to keep your mailing address updated with the District. If you have moved, please update your address in the Employee Access Center or complete an Address/Name/Phone/ Change Formpdf and submit it to the Conroe ISD Human Resources Department.
Additional Form 1095-C copies are available online through the Employee Access Center. The first tax year requiring employer distribution of 1095-C forms was 2015, so forms for prior years are not available. If a replacement 2017 Form 1095-C is needed, please contact the Conroe ISD Employee Benefits Office at email@example.com or 936-709-7808.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Annual Enrollment 2018-2019
Once a year, from July 1 through July 31, you have the opportunity to review your medical and voluntary benefits during Conroe ISD’s active annual enrollment period. You are required to submit enrollment selections for the new plan year during annual enrollment, even if you do not elect any coverage offered by the District, or you wish to keep your coverage the same. New elections and changes will take effect September 1, 2018, and continue through August 31, 2019. Making no changes assumes you accept any applicable premium increases, and that you acknowledge cessation of coverage for any plans being discontinued.
If you participate in any of the following plans, you must re-enroll in them annually: flexible spending account (health FSA and/or dependent care FSA), health savings account, and the Conroe ISD Alternate Plan.
Annual enrollment packets were mailed June 11, 2018, and contain the 2018-2019 Annual Enrollment Quick Reference Guide, For Your Benefit Summer 2018 Newsletter, and required legal notices. To access an electronic copy of the guide, please use one of the following links:
Option 1: Meet with a representative from First Financial, the District’s third party administrator, at Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus library or The Woodlands College Park High School library. Refer to the schedule below for dates and times. Walk-ins will be accepted, but appointments will be honored. You may schedule an appointment online or by calling First Financial at 1-855-523-8422.
Monday-Thursday, July 2-5 (closed Wednesday, July 4), from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, July 9-12, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, July 16-19, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday, July 23-27, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday-Tuesday, July 30-31, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Aetna representatives will be available to answer questions about medical, pharmacy, dental, and hospital indemnity benefits each Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus is located at:
400 Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd. North
Conroe, TX 77304
The Woodlands College Park High School is located at:
3701 College Park Dr.
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Option 2: Self-enrollment online. To log in, enter your CISD employee number or full Social Security number (SSN) without any dashes in the designated box. Your default PIN is a six-digit sequence of the last four digits of your SSN, followed by the last two digits of your birth year. For technical assistance with the enrollment site, please call the FFenroll Call Center at 1-855-523-8422. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During July, Assured Imaging will bring their mobile coaches to both of our annual enrollment locations for onsite mammography screenings. Every woman who receives a mammogram on one of the mobile coaches during annual enrollment will receive a $10 Walmart gift card and will be entered into a drawing to receive a CoachÂ® purse! Prizes are provided and distributed by Assured Imaging.
When and where?
Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus
400 Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd. North
Conroe, TX 77304
Thursday, July 12 and Tuesday, July 24, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Woodlands College Park High School
3701 College Park Dr.
The Woodlands, TX 77384
Wednesday, July 18 and Monday, July 30, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Who can be screened?
- Women 35 years of age and older
- Women who have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Women who have a documented referring physician willing to accept the results of the screening if it is for diagnostic purposes; women needing a preventive screening do not need a written order from their physician
- Women who have a history of breast cancer as long as they have been in remission for at least five years and they provide Assured Imaging with at least two years of prior mammograms that were obtained after all treatment for breast cancer was completed
Who should not be screened?
- Women who are experiencing any breast symptoms or problems
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
What is the cost of the screening?
Routine mammograms are free for members of a Conroe ISD Aetna medical plan. If you are not enrolled in a Conroe ISD medical plan, please contact your insurance carrier to find out how these services are covered. Assured Imaging accepts most major medical plans. If you wish to pay cash for a mammogram, the cost is $150.
How to schedule an appointment:
Schedule online or call 1-888-233-6121. Your insurance information will be verified when you make your appointment, so have your medical ID card handy.