Enrollment & Transfers
New Student Registration
For more information about PreK and Kindergarten programs, please click here.
Need assistance? Please email email@example.com
Step 1: Create a Family Portal Account
Start the new student registration process by creating a Family Portal account (one per household) and providing the requested information.
Please make sure to select the correct year when registering.
Step 2: Upload Required Documents
Fill out the online application and upload required documents listed below into the Family Portal.
- Proof of Residency (lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
- Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
- Social Security Card of student
- Immunization Record
- Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
Step 3: Contact School Registrar
After completing the required steps in the Family Portal, please contact the school’s registrar or PEIMS clerk to complete enrollment procedures. Find contact information for the campus in our Schools Directory.
PreK & Kindergarten Program Information
Children who are 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022, are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
Children who are 4 years old on or before September 1, 2022, and meet eligibility requirements may register for PreK. PreK registration is processed at the elementary campus to which the student is zoned.