Skip to main content

Enrollment & Transfers

Students interested in transferring schools for the 2017-18 school year and trying out for any activity must have an approved transfer application prior to tryouts. Our 2017-18 Student Transfer Applications are now open for junior high and high school students. Please complete the appropriate application from the selections provided. Requests for student transfers will be approved in accordance with Board Policies FDA and FDB. Upon approval, you will receive an approval email to present with your tryout packet.

Register Your Child

walktoschoolThe parent/legal guardian of a student should start the registration process at the campus the student will attend.  The school registrar, or the PEIMS clerk, will complete the registration process with the parent/guardian in person there.

Eligible for Bus Service? Register below.

Go to Registration Site

Items Required for Registration

You will need to complete the information required here OR print and fill out the forms linked on the right. Please also bring the following items to register:
  • Proof of Residency (lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
  • Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
  • Social Security Card of student
  • Immunization Record
  • Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student