This has been a great week welcoming more students back into the buildings. We look forward to the official start of In-Person Instruction on Tuesday, September 8!
We have added some new documents to our Roadmap to Reopening website on the In-Person Instruction page that might be helpful resources to you, an Educational Rights & Responsibilities During COVID-19 document from the Texas Education Agency and a Face Coverings chart. We are also finalizing a video about Remote/Online Instruction that will be sent next week to families who made that instructional selection.
On Monday, August 24, I gave a live update on the Conroe ISD YouTube Channel. A recording of the video is available at this link. To find answers to specific questions, please see the approximate video times below.
- 19:25 – Mental Health & Safety Resources
- 41:20 – What is a social contract?
- 45:00 – What do I need to know about masks?
- 50:30 – How will quarantine work?
- 1:04:55 – Can my student bring a water bottle? How will my student get water at school?
- 1:05:55 – What is the status of the District’s PPE supply? What about cleaning protocols?
I hope you and your family have a safe and enjoyable weekend!
Dr. Curtis Null