The Woodlands College Park High School is dedicated to student learning in a safe, positive environment where a community partnership enhances self-esteem, encourages mutual respect, and develops life-long learners and productive citizens.
- Dr. Mark Murrell, PRINCIPAL/HIGH SCHOOL
- Susan Hersperger, PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE/HS/CURRICULUM
- Mitchell Marriott, AST PRINCIPAL/ HIGH SCHOOL
- David Perkins, PRINCIPAL ASSOCIATE/HS/SCHOOL OPER
- Ashley Wallace, AST PRINCIPAL/ HIGH SCHOOL
- Danny Johnson, AST PRINCIPAL/ HIGH SCHOOL
- Clinton Holden, AST PRINCIPAL/ HIGH SCHOOL
- Melanie McCarthy, AST PRINCIPAL/ HIGH SCHOOL
9 - 12
NUMBER OF STUDENTS
Commitment, Pride, Honor, Success!
School Colors: Navy, silver, and green
Date Built: 2005
School Named for: The community it serves
Knox Junior High
There are over 130 electives offered at TW College Park High School and more than 60 different clubs and organizations—with approximately 25 student interest clubs. In addition, a strong athletic program offers participation in 15 different competitive sports. Students also have the opportunity to participate in band, choir, speech, debate, drama, drill team, orchestra, cheerleading, and UIL academic activities. TW College Park High School’s strong academic program offers the following:
• Advanced Placement courses
• Honors courses
• College preparatory courses
• Special Education
• Foreign language instruction
• Career and Technology courses
The Woodlands Development Company, L.P.