SafeSchools is a provider of online staff training and compliance for Conroe ISD. To access the courses and information, log in using your employee identification number (EIN) for your username. No password is required. BEFORE YOU BEGIN, please note the following:
- Upon logging in to the SafeSchools site, you will see the list of courses that have been assigned to you.
- To start a training, click on the course title, then follow the prompts.
- You can start and stop a course at any time, but you must view each page of the training in order to receive credit.
- At the end of each course you must complete the required assessment with 70% accuracy in order to receive credit for the training.
- The training can be completed on any computer that has access to the internet, but you should use Chrome or Safari for your browser.