On Thursday, July 23, Dr. Null gave a live update on the Conroe ISD YouTube Channel. A recording of the video is available at this link. To find answers to specific questions, please see the approximate video times below.
- 23:30 – Who helps us make the decisions?
- 28:50 – Why is COVID-19 any different than a cold or the flu?
- 37:05 – What’s going to be different in three weeks?
- 44:30 – What is the four week ramp-up period?
- 56:05 – What are the expectations?
- 1:02:30 – What is another way Conroe ISD families without internet can get access?
- 1:04:05 – What about the 2020-2021 school calendar? Why wasn’t it adjusted?
- 1:05:50 – What about UIL activities and athletics?
- 1:09:30 – If we don’t have a computer or device, can we get one from Conroe ISD?
- 1:10:02 – What if I want to change my child’s method of instruction?
- 1:11:03 – What happened at the last Conroe ISD Board Meeting?
Additional information is available on the Conroe ISD Roadmap to Reopening website. This site is updated regularly. More details will be posted in the coming days about what to expect from Remote/Online Instruction.