Campus Curbside Meal Pick-Up
Beginning Thursday, August 13, curbside meals will no longer be free for all students. Breakfast and lunch meals will be available curbside for students to purchase or free to students who qualify.
- Families are asked to pick up/purchase meals for all of their children at the campus of their oldest child.
- Meals will be available curbside at all campuses on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 AM – 12 PM.
- Multiple meals will be distributed at a time.
- Tuesday: 2 breakfast meals/2 lunch meals
- Thursday: 3 breakfast meals/3 lunch meals
- A student meal card must be presented to scan and identify the student when meals are picked up.
- This card is located in Parent Access and can be printed on paper or presented electronically on a phone.
- Any change from a cash transaction will be applied to the student’s meal account.
- Pre-payments can be made at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Meal prices and the free and reduced meal application are available on the Child Nutrition website.
(*This process may be updated.)
Questions? Please contact the Child Nutrition Department at (936) 709-8185.
Online Curriculum Access Videos – COMING SOON
In the next few days, families will receive links to videos on how to login to Canvas, the learning management system for students in grades 3-12, or Seesaw, the learning management system for grades PreK-2. Students and course information are currently being uploaded into the systems.