First Day of School for All Students – August 12
We are so excited that school starts (virtually) tomorrow! Please make sure your student engages during the day. This can be done by:
- your student logging in to their LMS and completing/engaging in an activity OR
- emailing or speaking with their teacher/campus.
Any student who does not engage or make contact with the campus/teacher on August 12 will be unenrolled per the Texas Education Agency’s rules. Parents will then be required to contact the campus registrar to reenroll.
Technology Help & Wifi Access
Students in grades PreK-2 will use Seesaw for courses and assignments, and students in grades 3-12 will use Canvas. Please see the videos below to learn about accessing these systems.
- PreK-2: Seesaw – English
- PreK-2: Seesaw – Spanish
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (student) – English
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (student) – Spanish
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (parent) – English
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (parent) – Spanish
- Parent Access Center – English
For anyone needing additional access to WiFi, 15 sites across the district have increased range outside the facility.
Campus Curbside Meal Pick-Up: Beginning August 13
Beginning Thursday, August 13, curbside meals will no longer be free for all students. Breakfast and lunch meals will be available curbside for students to purchase or free to students who qualify.
- Families are asked to pick up/purchase meals for all of their children at the campus of their oldest child.
- Meals will be available curbside at all campuses on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 AM – 12 PM.
- Multiple meals will be distributed at a time.
- Tuesday: 2 breakfast meals/2 lunch meals
- Thursday: 3 breakfast meals/3 lunch meals
- A student meal card must be presented to scan and identify the student when meals are picked up.
- This card is located in Parent Access and can be printed on paper or presented electronically on a phone.
- Any change from a cash transaction will be applied to the student’s meal account.
- Pre-payments can be made at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Meal prices and the free and reduced meal application are available on theÂ Child Nutrition website.
(*This process may be updated.)
Questions? Please contact the Child Nutrition Department at (936) 709-8185.