Conroe ISD includes the following key elements in the development of a comprehensive food allergy management plan:
- Identification of Students with Food Allergies At-risk for Anaphylaxis;
- Development, Communication, Implementation and Monitoring of Food Allergy Action Plans, Emergency Care Plans, Individualized Health Care Plans, and/or 504 Plans;
- Reducing Risk of Exposure Within the School Setting;
- Training for School Staff on Recognition of Anaphylaxis and Appropriate Emergency Response, and
- Post Anaphylaxis Reaction-Review of Policy and Procedures.
Contact your campus school nurse for more information.