Once you have signed in to your account, your student(s) will be linked. For each student, click on the first tab (see below) to find items added specifically to their account. Most test prep classes will be in the second tab for Conroe Independent School Dist (see example below).
If you cannot quickly find the class you are looking for, use the Search bar at the top of the page. Please use general terms (i.e. Boot Camp, SAT — see example below). Add the item to your cart and checkout.
Note: If you want to review what items you have purchased, click on the “Payment History” button at the top right of your School Cash page to see a list of all of your transactions.
- Class registrations close once classes are full, and/or 1 week before the start date.
- Classes may close earlier than the registration deadline if sessions are full.
- Registered students will be notified by email with details about their upcoming classes.
- Class dates and locations are subject to change — provide a current email.
- Full payment must be received before students can attend the class.
- Classes will start promptly — arrive early for check-in!
- Some classes may extended the first session for pre-tests.
- Refunds must be made at least 24 hours prior to the start of class. Refund amount will be the class cost minus a 3.25% processing fee. Refunds will not be made once the class has met. If you have any problems, please contact College Readiness at 936-709-7921.