What is the focus of Community Outreach & Dropout Prevention?
We do what it takes to help our students graduate by assisting, supporting and collaborating with families to achieve academic success and to ensure that the student graduates on time.
How does it happen?
- Providing student and parent orientations.
- Offering student and parent academic counseling.
- Reaching out to new immigrants and newcomers.
- Connecting students and parents with community resources and the school community.
- Providing information to students and parents with post-secondary alternative academic options
By clicking on a link below, you will be leaving the Conroe ISD website. If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the content on these webpages, please contact the front office.