Remote/Online Learning Students and children 18 and younger who are not attending school on campus may receive Free Curbside meals at the following schools Tuesday and Thursday 10 am-12 pm on the bus ramp or designated location. Parents should go to the school in their child’s school feeder zone to pick up meals.
- Peet Junior High School
- Stockton Junior High School
- Moorhead Junior High School
- Irons Junior High School
- York Junior High School
- McCullough Junior High School
- Knox Junior High School
Instructions for properly storing and heating food are located on the Conroe ISD Child Nutrition website.
If children are not present in the vehicle when picking up meals, parents/guardians MUST have an approved form of ID for each child to receive meals. Acceptable forms of ID:
- Student ID Card
- Official letter/email from school or daycare that shows enrollment
- Student report cards
- Attendance record from school
- Birth certificate for children not in school
Students who attend school in person are not eligible to receive Curbside meals. Picking up meals at multiple campuses is not permitted.