Conroe ISD will begin the process of reviewing attendance boundaries in The Woodlands and TW College Park feeder zones in order to relieve crowding at Ride Elementary. CISD establishes an Attendance Boundary Committee (ABC) comprised of central administration, campus principals from the schools most likely to be impacted by any changes, and parent representatives selected by those campus principals for the purpose of developing and proposing possible zoning scenarios to the community for feedback. These scenarios are then refined based on that feedback and recommended as a zoning plan to the Board of Trustees.
Submit Zoning Feedback
Zoning Process Information
ABC presents rezoning process to create new attendance boundaries and solicits input from community via the web. The same presentation is available at three different times.
- December 11 at Knox JH at 7 PM
- December 12 at McCullough JH at 12 PM
- December 12 at TWHS-9th at 7 PM
Community Feedback Come-and-Go Event
The ABC presents various zoning scenarios and solicits feedback. The same presentation is available at three different times. This is a come-and-go event where attendees can give feedback on proposed scenarios.
- January 22 at Knox JH from 6-8 PM
- January 24 at McCullough JH from 12-1:30 PM
- January 27 at TWHS- 9th from 6-8 PM
The ABC presents proposed zoning recommendations. The same presentation is available at three different times.
- February 12 at Knox JH at 7 PM
- February 13 at McCullough JH at 12 PM
- February 13 at TWHS-9th at 7 PM