Log in to SafeSchools Training
(Use Chrome or Safari)
The Username to log in to the SafeSchools site is your employee number (EIN)
. No password is required.
- If you have trouble logging in, please contact your campus principal.
- The EIN for new teachers will be uploaded once a week on Mondays.
- If you have forgotten your EIN follow these steps:
- Log in to FirstClass;
- On the FirstClass Desktop, double click on "Applications";
- Double click on "Email ID Query";
- Your personal EIN should be displayed.
Newly hired teachers (prior to August 6th) will be processed into SafeSchools each weekend. If the new-hire paperwork is completed by Thursday afternoon, the new hire should be able to log into SafeSchools the following Monday.
Once you have logged into the SafeSchools site, you will see the list of courses that have been assigned to you. To start a training, click on the course title, then follow the prompts. You can start and stop a course at any time, but you must view each page of the training in order to receive credit. At the end of each course you must complete the required assessment with 70% accuracy in order for you to receive credit for the training. The training can be completed on any computer that has access to the internet.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Muir at firstname.lastname@example.org.