Conroe ISD Employee Health and Wellness Center
- You are responsible for completing online enrollment, even if you decline all coverage, within 31 calendar days of your date of hire. Failure to enroll within this time frame will result in forfeiture of benefits until the next open enrollment period.
- Changes are not permitted unless you experience a qualifying event and request a change of election within 31 calendar days of the event. Please review the Guidelines for Change of Electionpdf for additional information.
- Full-Time Employees: Premiums are due beginning on the first day of coverage. Therefore, a delay in enrollment may result in an increased deduction on the first paycheck following successful enrollment in order to collect any premium(s) not previously deducted. The first payroll deduction of premium(s) is determined by the Conroe ISD Pay Schedulepdf.
- Part-Time, Substitute, and Temporary Employees: Premiums are due by the 20th day of each preceding month (i.e., November premium due by October 20). If you are enrolling on or after the 20th day of the month, you must submit payment for one calendar month immediately upon completion of your enrollment. All premiums must be mailed to the District’s third party administrator. If you fail to pay the monthly premiums in a timely manner, the District will proceed with the coverage cancellation process.
- To log in to the online insurance enrollment system, you will need to use either your Conroe ISD Employee Identification Number (EIN) or your Social Security Number. Your PIN is a 6 digit sequence of the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number followed by the last 2 digits of your birth year.
- For technical assistance with the enrollment site, please call First Financial Administrators toll-free at 1-855-523-8422.
The following links require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Follow this link to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Employees have the ability to select electronic delivery of Form 1095-C through the Employee Access Center. This allows you immediate access to your form in the Employee Access Center and saves the District processing costs. Electronic forms will be available by January 31, 2017.
Click here to view the Electronic Disclosure StatementPDFpdf.
For employees who do not consent to electronic delivery of Form 1095-C, a paper copy will be mailed no later than January 31, 2017 to the address of record. Therefore, it is important to keep your mailing address updated with the District. If you have moved, please update your address in the Employee Access Center or complete an AddressNamePhoneChange PDFpdfform and submit it to the Conroe ISD Human Resources Department.
Additional Form 1095-C copies are available online through the Employee Access Center. The first tax year requiring employer distribution of 1095-C forms was 2015, so forms for prior years are not available. If a replacement Form 1095-C is needed, please contact the Conroe ISD Employee Benefits Office after January 31, 2017 at email@example.com or 936-709-7808.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Annual Enrollment 2017-2018
Each July, all employees have the opportunity to review, change, or continue their current medical and/or supplemental benefits. All employees, even if they do not elect any coverage through the District, are required to submit enrollment selections during this time. Employees participating in the Health FSA, Conroe ISD Alternate Plan, Aenta HSA, or Dependent Care FSA must re-enroll in these benefits annually. Making no changes assumes employees are willing to accept any applicable rate increases and acknowledge cessation of coverage for any plans that are being discontinued.
The annual enrollment period for the 2017-2018 plan year is July 1-31, 2017. Selections take effect September 1, 2017.
New quick reference guides were mailed to employees the week of June 12, 2017. To access an electronic copy of the guide, please use one of the following links:
Option 1: Meet with a representative from First Financial, the District’s third party administrator, at Conroe High School 9th Grade Center Library or The Woodlands College Park High School Library. Refer to schedule below for dates and times. To schedule an appointment, click here or call First Financial at 1-855-523-8422. Walk-ins will be accepted but appointments will be honored.
Wednesday-Friday, July 5-7, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, July 10-13, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, July 17-20, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday, July 24-28, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday, July 31, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Aetna representatives will be available to answer questions about medical, pharmacy, and dental benefits each Monday from 9:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
Option 2: Self-enrollment. Click here to access the enrollment site. To log in, enter your CISD employee number or full Social Security number (SSN) without any dashes in the designated box. Your default PIN is a six-digit sequence of the last four digits of your SSN followed by the last two digits of your birth year. For technical assistance with the enrollment site, please call the FFenroll Call Center at 1-855-523-8422. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During the month of July, Assured Imaging will bring their mobile coaches to both of our annual enrollment sites, Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus and The Woodlands College Park High School, to provide onsite mammography screenings. Every woman who receives a mammogram on one of the mobile coaches during annual enrollment will receive a $10 Walmart gift card and will be entered into a drawing to receive a Coach® purse (provided and distributed by Assured Imaging)!
When and where?
The Woodlands College Park High School
Thursday, July 13, and Tuesday, July 25
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus
Wednesday, July 19, and Monday, July 31
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Who can be screened?
- Women 35 years of age and older
- Women who have not had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Women who have a documented referring physician willing to accept the results of the screening if it is for diagnostic purposes; women needing a preventive screening do not need a written order from their physician
- Women who have a history of breast cancer as long as they have been in remission for at least five years and they provide Assured Imaging with at least two years of prior mammograms that were obtained after all treatment for breast cancer was completed
Who should not be screened?
- Women who are experiencing any breast symptoms or problems
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
What is the cost of the screening?
Routine mammograms are free for members of a Conroe ISD Aetna medical plan. If you are not enrolled in a Conroe ISD medical plan, please contact your insurance carrier to find out how these services are covered. Assured Imaging accepts most major medical plans. If you wish to pay cash for a mammogram, the cost is $150.
How to schedule an appointment:
Call 1-888-233-6121. Your insurance information will be verified when you make your appointment, so have your medical ID card handy when you call.