ACT Test Prep Course with Princeton Review
This course is for Juniors and Seniors who will be taking the ACT; courses are designed to correspond with a scheduled ACT test date.The ACT is an entrance exam widely used as part of college admissions. This course includes 22 classroom hours with a full-length ACT test and specialized instruction. Students will also receive a complete Princeton Review ACT test kit and access to their on-line dashboard. CISD has partnered with Princeton Review to deliver targeted sessions with trained teachers to help you feel prepared and maximize your scores.
- Course cost is only $250.
- Registration for the course DOES NOT include registration for the ACT test. Be sure to register for the ACT early; spaces do fill up.
- Courses are designed for students who are planning to take the ACT immediately after completing the class; visit the ACT website to determine the best test date for you.
- All prep course registrations will close once classes have reached full capacity, and/or one week before the start date.
- Registered students and parents will be notified by email with specific information and/or updates concerning their specific class(es).
- Full payment must be received before students can attend the class.
Registration for the test prep course DOES NOT include registration for the ACT test.
Have questions about the ACT and why it is important for your student?
For additional questions, contact College Readiness.