ACT Test Prep Course with Princeton Review
The ACT is an entrance exam widely used as part of college admissions. This course includes 20 plus hours of instruction and two full-length ACT practice tests. CISD has partnered with Princeton Review to deliver specialized instruction with trained teachers to help maximize your scores.
- Registration for the course DOES NOT include registration for the ACT test.
- Courses are designed for students who are planning to take the ACT immediately after completing the class.
- All prep course registrations will close once classes have reached full capacity, and/or one week before the start date.
- Registered students and parents will be notified by email with specific information and/or updates concerning their specific class(es).
- Full payment must be received before students can attend the class; cost is $300*.
Registration for the test prep course DOES NOT include registration for the ACT test.
Have questions about the ACT and why it is important for your student?
For additional questions, contact College Readiness.